BOOKS SOLD TO DATE

5 online
86 offline

Sunday, May 17, 2009

FIRST ENTRY

Well, you have to start somewhere. The novel "Dark Oz" is going to be released in the next six weeks. The exciting thing for me is I control every aspect of the release and the platforms. I've chosen to self-distribute. I have been trying to get the original comics turned into a feature film for five years now and this novelization is just one aspect of that program. But with so much of it out of my control, it was a no-brainer to self-publish. It's probably the first thing I have been totally in control of this whole project.

Anyway, I will update what is happening with sales and such. And I will post the first three chapters here as well, so everyone can get a read before deciding to purchase.

I will also add a few video's and comic images up here as well.

Thanks, Aaron.

No comments:

Post a Comment