BOOKS SOLD TO DATE

5 online
86 offline

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A $1000 LOAN

So, I convinced an old friend to loan me a $1000 bucks. She saw Dark Oz and how fast I was able to hustle the copies I had(granted not a lot, like fifty in one day) and thought it would be a good investment. She's not charging me any interest. It's really more of a favor.

Thanks, Sweets. I'm on my way now to Atlantic City!(just kidding.) (no, seriously, just kidding.)

Anyway, this means I can purchase another 250 books without waiting for and selling the current batch. It really hurts when I spend all day selling books on the street and subways and then have nothing for the rest of the week.

I hope these copies sell fast as well.

Till next time.

P.S., got a roof over my head with the extra cash flow so everyone who was concerned, I'm good for now. Still gotta hustle though. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment