BOOKS SOLD TO DATE

5 online
86 offline

Thursday, July 9, 2009

QUEEN ROCK OPERA

Sent out press releases for Dark Oz. Keeping my fingers crossed I get some notice. Need to send out a few more.

I posted a rock opera I wrote using the songs of Queen. I wrote it some time ago and always wanted to produce it on Broadway, but that is seeming more and more like some fantasy that will never come true. Decided to do more than share it with family and friends so I posted it on Youtube.

I hope the unique story I crafted keeps it from being removed for use of the copyrighted songs. Personally, it would be great if Brian May or all of Queen heard it and tried to get it produced on Broadway. But these things never happen to me.

Got 8 views in like five minutes after I posted it so who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment